UNIZIK Female Student Dies after Allegedly Smoking Marijuana in “Aboki’s” Room

This is sad! A 400 level Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) student (Name withheld) was found dead inside the room of a security man in her hostel after she allegedly smoked marijuana and inhaled generator fumes throughout the night with him.

According to reports making the rounds, the sad incident happened at Anita Lodge, close to Royal bed, Ifite Awka.

  FLOOD ALERT! Lagos State To Experience 240-Day Rainfall From March 19, Says Commissioner

The deceased reportedly went to the security man’s room, who is from the North to charge her phone, and she decided to join him in smoking his weed before sleeping off. She died presumably after inhaling the generator fumes as the place was not properly ventilated.

  SHOCKING!! 40-Year-Old Dies In A Hotel After Consuming Suspected Enhancement Drugs For Sex

The security man is reportedly in a state of coma and is currently at a hospital receiving treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *